Non-emergency Patient Transport Service
Since October 2014 ERS Medical has been working with the NHS to deliver Non Emergency Transport in Norfolk.
This transport service is available to those who have a medical need and meet the NHS eligibility criteria.
If you believe you are eligible you can call ERS Medical on 0333 240 4100If you need transport and are confused on your options please visit the Norfolk Community Directory run by Norfolk County Council, Click here
The NHS Wellbeing Service (IAPT – Improving Access to Psychological Therapies)
The Wellbeing Service offer free help and support to improve wellbeing and manage stress, low mood and anxiety. Their aim is to reduce the onset of mental ill health, prevent deterioration and promote recovery by offering a range of webinars, talking therapies, employment support, peer support and social activities.
Telephone: 0300 123 1503
iCaSH – (Integrated Contraception & Sexual Health)
Providing all aspects of sexual health, including
- Free emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- Free contraception including all LARC (Long Acting Reversible Contraception)
- Free testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, including Chlamydia screening. If you are 16 and over, and have no symptoms of an STI, order your FREE and confidential postal test kit online CLICK HERE. Your kit is delivered discreetly wrapped in plain packaging and fits through a standard letterbox.
- HIV testing and treatment
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV
iCaSH, 1a Oak Street, Norwich, NR3 3AE
Tel: 0300 300 3030 or www.icash.nhs.uk